Brian Benzinger at Solution Watch is back with the third installment of Back to School with the Class of Web 2.0, a series of posts related to online applications useful for both students and teachers.
This time around, Benzinger has pieced together how these applications are actually used by students and teachers, and provides a few examples for:
- Educational Blogging
- examples from both students and teachers
- the best places to set up educational blogs
- Using Flickr as a teaching tool.
- Make sure to check out the examples Benzinger provides from teachers who use the photo annotation tool to point out necessary information in an image.
- Edcational Podcasting
- With examples from teachers and students
- Video Sharing as a teaching toolAnd finally
- Web 2.0 courses
- School 2.0
- and more…
It’s a must read.